Diposkan oleh Adit Agassi

As non English native speaker, sometimes we feel that English is so difficult, both in writing and speaking. However, if we really concern to our online earning, English is the first requirement. Although we are smart in search engine optimization, but it’s gonna mean nothing if we can’t write good article in English. Here, I am not on of those who have good skills in English, however, I am pretty beleieve that learning English might be easy if we’re really serious to learn it. And of course, we need more practice to enhance our skills and knowledge.

For that reason, if you’re non native as me, just never give up. If you can start to write anything with that language every day, sooner or later, you will have better result. I myself try to write anything here and I don’t care if there are many people will mock my article. For me, it’s better late to learn than never.

Besides learning English need more practice, we have to be able to find any community for beginner. There are available so many sources on the net. So, yo can try if you want it.

Okay, this is the second time for me to write English within this month, keep bear with me for another issues. Good bye and have a nice day.

Comment :

Post a Comment